PRB FAQs and Info
What The F@%K Is Punk Rock Bowling and Music Festival?
We suggest you read our “What is PRB” to get all the details if you’re asking this question, but in short, it’s a get together of 15,000 of your fellow punk rockers, in the only city crazy enough to have us, Las Vegas!
I Don’t Want To Read Your Stinking Bio, Just Tell Me The Details!
Fine. Here’s what you punks need to know:
- PRB in it’s entirety goes from Friday, May 25 – Monday, May 28, 2018 in Downtown Las Vegas
- The Outdoor Music Festival runs Saturday, May 26 – Monday, May 28 (3 Days) *All Ages are welcome (Lineup Announced December 2018)
- Late Night Club Shows (Announced March 2018) Friday, May 25 – Monday, May 28 (4 Days) *All Club shows are 21+ and are sold separately in March
- Legit Texas Hold’em Poker Tournament goes down at the Golden Nugget with cash prizes! Friday, May 25
- Amateur Bowling Tournament complete with serious cash prizes happens before the festival Saturday, May 26, finals on Sunday
- Killer (free!) Pool Parties with bands & Dj’s- Saturday, May 26 through Monday, 28 (3 Days)
- Plus: Comedy, punk rock lounge acts, punk rock movie screenings, merch vendors, art show and more!
- ALL TICKETS ARE NONREFUNDABLE! This means, NO exchanges or cancellations.
- NO RE-ENTRY
More Festival Info
- The Festival is RAIN OR SHINE
- General Admission is Standing Room with bleachers in the back
- Air Conditioned bathrooms for all!
- There’s a 6000 sq. ft. shaded Beer Garden with seating, lots of incredible Food Vendors and Cheap Drinks!
- Throw in some shade! (The surrounding buildings provide free shade in the afternoon)
- Live video screens so you can see the show from almost anywhere in the lot!
- Bars are CASH ONLY, but there will be ATM’s on site
Are The Events ALL AGES?
The outdoor music festival is ALL AGES. Kids under 8 get in free and do not need a ticket.
The Late Night Club Shows are 21+! EVERYONEmust have a valid Driver’s License or Passport, NO EXCEPTIONS! (Yes, this means you too, old punks!)
I Want To Go To Everything, What’s The Best Deal!?!
We recommend the 3 Day Festival Pass which gets you into all 3 days of the festival and an Exclusive Pre-Sale Access Code to purchase club show tickets. Each 3 Day Pass or VIP Pass Purchase will include one access code for an Exclusive Club Show Pre-Sale. The barcode number on each 3 day pass is your code which will allow you pre-sale access in March when our club shows go on sale. There will be a purchase limit of 1 club show ticket per day (up to 3 club show tickets total) Club show tickets almost always sell out in minutes, so this gives you the opportunity to beat the mad rush.
What Are These VIP PASS All About & What Do I Get?
- Club Show Pre-Sale Access Code
- 3 Free Drinks per day ($72 Retail value)
- 1 Festival T-Shirt ($20 Retail Value)
- 1 Limited edition PRB 20 Year Anniversary Hardcover Coffee Table Book ($40 retail value) (NEW!)
- (featuring 20 years of PRB art, band tales, your photos & more)
- Separate VIP entrance into the festival (avoid the line!)
- Two level viewing section with shade and seating
- Close to stage viewing area (NEW!)
- Private VIP Bars
- Air Conditioned full bathrooms (need we say more!)
- VIP Food Vendors (NEW!)
Buying a festival pass saves you cash money and insures you won’t miss any of the festival, so we recommend it.
Typically we do sell out so it’s best to get your 3 Day Pass while they are available!
Single Day Festival Tickets will become available in April, ONLY if the Festival has not sold out yet.
SOLD, Where Do I Buy My Tickets?
Here on the PRB website! If you buy a ticket from any other outlet than See Tickets, it’s probably a fake. We scan tickets so don’t take the risk of getting scammed!
What Methods Of Payment Do You Accept?
We accept credit card payment for tickets. If your transaction goes through, you should get an email confirmation. If you don’t, then it’s likely your card was declined. If you have problems, check with the ticketing company here:
Can I Bring (insert obscure item of choice) With Me To The Festival?
- Studs: YES! (But no horses, please)
- Spikes or Sharp Objects: NO
- Standard Size Purses & Bags: YES
- Backpacks and Camelbaks: NO, but there will be small lockers on site available for purchase.
- Non-Professional Cameras and Digital Cameras: YES
Professional Cameras with Removable Lens: NO
- Photo or Video Equipment: NO. Leave your damn Selfie Stick at home!
- Outside Food and/or Beverages: NO
- Weapons: NO! (If you’re questioning if an item is considered a “weapon”, don’t bring it! Permit or Not, we don’t give AF! Don’t bring it.)
- Animals: NO. The only Animal allowed is Anti-Nowhere League Animal.
- Medication: YES, but you will have to provide documentation at the front gate & we will be happy to help accommodate you
Will I Be Searched?
Yes. EVERYONE will be searched upon entrance to the festival and club shows. Deal with it.
Is There An ADA Viewing Area?
Yes, there is an ADA Viewing Platform for those who need it.
Something Came Up, Can I Get a Refund For My Ticket?
Sorry to hear that, but all ticket sales are final and nonrefundable.
What Are These LATE NIGHT CLUB SHOWS I Keep Hearing About
We have 4 venues where we do late night club shows on Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday. Venue capacities each night range from 350 to 1,400 and each year all the shows sell out, some in the first hour tickets go on sale! Lineups Announced MARCH 2018!
*Due to the limited supply of tickets and the high demand for some of these shows, we recommend you be ready at your internet device thingy when they go on sale in March. Or buy the 3 Day Festival Pass to take advantage of the Pre-Sale Access Code you will receive when you buy the pass!
Where Should I stay & Do You Offer Any Special Room Rates?
Lucky you for asking! Yes, we have PRB Special Room Blocks at the Golden Nugget Hotel which was sold out by April last year. Head to our Hotel Page for full details.
We recommend you purchase your tickets and rooms as soon as you can. You do NOT need to purchase a room to purchase tickets. Purchasing a room does NOT include tickets for any event. All tickets are a separate purchase. Room info is available on the PRB website, but you will save substantially over the hotels regular prices when you purchase the 3 or 4 night special deal.
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION! -click here-
The Festival site, hotels and clubs are all within blocks of each other. The location of the outdoor festival stage is at the Downtown Las Vegas Event Center and is so close to the Golden Nugget Hotel, you could puke on it!
Most everything PRB related is a 5-10 minute walk once you’re Downtown. You can take a Lyft, Uber or Cab from the airport for around $15 each way. If you stay on the “Strip” you’re looking at a $15-$20 ride share to downtown each day and another one back, so you’re gonna spend extra cash!
Check out the map above and familiarize yourself with it. We highly recommend you take advantage of the PRB hotel rooms deals so you can be close to all the action!
How Do I Get my Kick Ass Band On One Of The PRB Shows?
Our shows are booked months ahead of time. We have a long list of bands that would love to play, but you are welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your information (please just send a link to your music, bandcamp, youtube, etc. DO NOT SEND FILES) and we’ll add you to this list. IF we have a spot for your band, we’ll email you. Follow up emails by bands asking for a spot will definitely NOT help your chances, so please DON’T bother!
Is There Really a Bowling Tournament?
Yes, hence the name Punk Rock Bowling!
PRB is an AMATUER Bowling Tournament for FUN! We do not allow pro, semi-pro, amateur tournament or hi roller league bowlers to bowl as it would be unfair to the 98% of bowlers in our tournament who cannot compete with these “elite” bowlers. If you attempt to enter a team member who is overqualified you will be subject to immediate disqualification and a lifetime ban. If in doubt whether your team member is overqualified to bowl at PRB, please email us at email@example.com.
Returning teams get priority so sign up and pay for your team as soon as you can. If you didn’t bowl last year, you’re considered a “new” team and must sign up and go through our screening process. We will open up the registration to new teams beginning mid January. Please check the Bowling info for further information.
Please visit the Bowling Page for all other rules and information!
Is There A Deadline To Make Changes To My Bowling Team?
Yes. Tuesday, May 15, 2018 is the last day for any team changes. NO EXCEPTIONS. Any other changes will have to be made at the lanes the day of the tournament, as we will have already turned in our list to the bowling centers to input in the scoring system. You must notify the PRB scoring desk AND the Bowling Center desk of any changes at least 30 minutes before you bowl. Please be aware that if you are making last minute additions to your team, we will not be able to carry over any handicap from the previous year for that bowler, if they are a returning bowler. They will be treated as a new bowler. Changes made at the lanes are discouraged. Any last minute changes made at the lanes without notifying the PRB scoring desk are GROUNDS FOR IMMEDIATE DISQUALIFICATION AND BOWLING FEE’S WILL NOT BE REFUNDED.
My Team Bowled Two Years Ago, But Not Last Year, Are We A “Returning Team” Or Do I Have to Register My Team Again?
NO, your team is not considered a “returning team”. We ONLY give priority to teams who bowled in last year’s (2017) tournament. If you are a new team, simply email: firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in contact about getting you a lane.
Cancellation Policies and Rules
I Can’t Make It To PRB, Can I Get a Refund On Tickets, For My Hotel Room and/or Bowling Registration?
There are NO refunds or cancellations on tickets. Each ticket has a unique bar code and can only be used once. The name appearing on the ticket is the name of the person that paid for the ticket, but anyone can use the ticket. You will only need I.D. for the Festival shows if you are drinking. If you are under 18 you will need to be accompanied by someone over 18 when you enter the festival.
If you have any other questions regarding Tickets, please contact See Tickets:
Or call: 323-908-0607, 8am – 7pm PT, Mon – Sat
When you purchase a bowling team and/or room through the PRB website you agree that you will pay a $20 cancellation fee for each team and/or room you cancel.
- May 1, 2018, is the Last day for team/room refund (less $20 per room/team cancellation fee).
- After May 1, 2018, you will be charged a 30% cancellation fee.
- May 15, 2018 is the FINAL DAY for refunds for room/team reservations (less 30% cancellation fee).
- We realize hotels offer varying cancellation policies, but please note that by purchasing your room through our block, you are subject to these terms in order to receive the discounted rate that we are offering. We absolutely cannot provide refunds, either in full or partial, after this date.
Hotels do not allow anyone under the age of 21 to book rooms. No one under the age of 21 will be allowed to occupy a room without the person who is 21+ that booked the room staying in that room for the time it is booked. Hotel rooms are sold on a double occupancy basis. Requests for providing additional items for additional people (cots, pillows, towels, blankets etc.) may be subject to additional fee’s charged directly by the hotel. We want everyone to have a great time, however we also want the hotels to be happy and invite us back. So please be courteous and respectful to hotel staff and guests.
I Bought My Hotel Room Through PRB, Now What?
You should have received a confirmation email shortly after you made payment. If you did not, email email@example.com and they will assist you. When you arrive at the hotel, one of the people who’s name is on the reservation will be required to present a government issued ID (drivers license, passport, ID card) matching that name at the check in desk of the hotel you booked. Your room was prepaid through the PRB room block via your booking on our website, however the hotel will require you to put a credit card imprint (any card, does not need to be the one used to pay PRB for the room) on file to hold as a “deposit” for any extra charges or potential damages. If you have any changes for your room they must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have specific requests, (e.g. handicap rooms, adjoining rooms, switch from a smoking to non, etc) please call the hotel no more than one week before you check in and they will do their best to take care of you.
I Called The Hotel & They Don’t Have My Reservation. What gives?
If you have any specific questions about your reservation, contact See Tickets directly at email@example.com. They don’t turn in the list to the hotel until the beginning of May so that’s why calling the hotel will not get any answers.
I Purchased A Hotel Room, But It Says Friday-Sunday, But I Want To Check Out On Monday
All room registrations through PRB have a Monday morning or Tuesday morning check out. Examples:
A Friday through Sunday reservation means your check out day is Monday morning.
A Friday through Monday reservation means your check out day is Tuesday morning.
I’m Coming To Vegas Early/Leaving Late & Want To Book Extra Nights, But You Don’t Offer Them On The Website?
We don’t get any special rates for nights before or after our block. We recommend you book those extra nights directly with the hotel & contact the hotel by phone or email a few days before you arrive & request keeping the same room for your entire stay. They assure us they will do their best to accommodate, but we have no control of this and they cannot guarantee anything.
We hope you found the answers you are looking for here. If not, piss off! (Just Kidding!) Shoot us an email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to answer your questions!