Punk Rock Bowling & Music Festival
We went for a who’s who of punk bands from all eras of the genre’s storied history to help us celebrate the big 2-0! It might even be our most diverse festival lineup to date, and we’re thrilled about it!
There’s a plethora of bands old to the punk scene, but new to PRB including: the elusive At The Drive In, the politically charged Rise Against, X, Steve Ignorant & Paranoid Visions performing early CRASS songs, The Marked Men, recently reformed L7 and triumphant return of The Partisans! And… Suicidal Tendencies are doing a throwback “Cyco Punk Set”!
There are a whole slew of newer bands we’re crazy about too! Like British two-piece power house- Slaves (UK), LA’s Birth Defects, Buster Shuffle & more!
We’re also psyched to have our old friends like NOFX, the BossToneS, Against Me!, Turbonegro, GBH, Swingin Utters, The Briefs & Noi!se returning this year!
Check out the Festival Lineup Page for band bios & music!
Here’s What You Need To Know, We Suggest You Read it.
- PRB in it’s entirety goes from Friday, May 25 – Monday, May 28, 2018 in Downtown Las Vegas
- The Outdoor Music Festival runs Saturday, May 26 – Monday, May 28 (3 Days)
- 3 Day Passes with Club Show Presale Access Codes are on sale until February 2nd.
- After February 2nd– 3 Day Passes will be not come with Presale Access Codes. See “Important Info Section” below for more information on how the Club Show Presale Codes work or Get your TICKETS now!
- The outdoor music festival is ALL AGES.
- Kids under 8 get in free and do not need a ticket.
- The Festival is RAIN OR SHINE
- Air Conditioned bathrooms for all!
- General Admission is Standing Room all the way to the stage
- There is limited bleacher seating in the back
- There’s a 6000 sq. ft. shaded Beer Garden with seating, lots of incredible Food Vendors and Cheap Drinks
- The surrounding buildings provide free shade in the afternoon
- Live video screens so you can see the show from almost anywhere in the lot
- Bars accept Credit Cards & Cash
- There are ATM’s on site
- ALL TICKETS ARE NONREFUNDABLE! This means, NO exchanges or cancellations.
- NO RE-ENTRY
- View Festival Lineup by Day & Set Times
- All the club shows will be announced by March 3. Check out the Club Show page to see what shows have been announced so far!
Important Info on 3 Day Festival Passes With Club Show Presale Access Codes
- All 3 Day Festival Passes purchased before 12am (PST), February 2nd, will come with an Access Code for an Exclusive Club Show Presale
- Each Access Code will give you the opportunity to buy 1 ticket per show (3 shows max). This will ensure you will get the best chance of getting the club shows you want!
- Tickets for the Club Shows will be on sale on March 3rd.
- Exclusive Presale : 12pm – 4pm (pst) – (access code required)
- On Sale to Public 4pm (pst) (no access code required)
- Your unique Presale Access Code is the BARCODE on your Festival ticket.
- 3 Day Festival Passes purchased AFTER February 2nd will not include Presale Access Codes.
The Party Doesn’t End with the Festival. There’s So Much Cool S%#T To Do, You Might Just Lose Your Mind!
- Late Night Club Shows featuring over 50 bands that are not playing the festival stage! May 25 – May 28 (4 Nights / 4 Clubs) *All Club shows are 21+ and go on sale March 3rd. See our Club Show Page for the latest info! You won’t believe who’s playing!
- FREE Pool Parties at the Oasis at Gold Spike with bands & Dj’s- Saturday, May 26-Monday, 28 (3 Days). More info to come!
- Texas Hold’em Poker Tournament at the Golden Nugget with cash prizes! Friday, May 25!
- Amateur Bowling Tournament with $8k in cash prizes happens before the festival Saturday, May 26, finals on Sunday!
- Plus: Comedy, punk rock lounge acts, punk rock movie screenings, merch vendors, art show and more!
PRB is a party to celebrate the music and ideal’s we all have in common, to get together with friends some of us have known for years or even decades and make new friends that we will know for years to come. It’s a get together for 15,000 of your fellow punk rockers, rallying for the love of punk and the DIY Scene, in the only city crazy enough to have us, Las Vegas!