What The F@%K Is Punk Rock Bowling and Music Festival?
We suggest you also read our “What is PRB” bio to get all the details about how PRB came to be, but in short, it’s a get together of 15,000 of your fellow punk rockers, in the only city crazy enough to have us, Las Vegas!
Here’s what you punks need to know:
- PRB in it’s entirety goes from Friday, May 24 – Monday, May 27, 2019 in Downtown Las Vegas
- The Outdoor Music Festival runs Saturday, May 25 – Monday, May 27 (3 Days)
- 3 Day Passes & Single Day Tix on sale NOW!
- All VIP Passes include access codes to an exclusive presale for our Club Shows* Check your ticket to see if you have presale access!
- ALL TICKETS ARE NONREFUNDABLE! This means, NO exchanges or cancellations.
- NO RE-ENTRY at the festival
- Late Night Club Shows go from Friday, May 24 – 27, 2019 (4 Nights)
- All Club Shows are 21+ and require ID
- NEW for PRB 2019 : Second Stage added!
- Amateur Bowling Tournament with cash prizes happens before the festival Saturday, May 25, finals on Sunday
- Texas Hold’em Poker Tournament– Fri., 5/24
- Comedy Show at The Downtown Grand– Fri., 5/24
- Pool Parties – New Location ~ The Downtown Grand!- Sat.-Mon.
- Punk Rock Casino Lounge Shows
- Graphic Anarchy Gallery : Art from the Alleyways –
Will I Be Searched? Will My Approved Bag Be Searched?
Yes. EVERYONE and their bags will be searched upon entrance to the festival and club shows. Deal with it. Please review our BAG POLICY & LOCKERS for approved bags.
Can I Bring (insert obscure item of choice) With Me To The Festival? : Click Here for Rules & Festival Info
LOCATIONS : Click Here for Info, Map & Addresses
Are The Events ALL AGES?
- The outdoor music festival is ALL AGES. Kids under 8 get in free and do not need a ticket.
- NEW! this year ~ Pool Parties are 18+!
- The Club Shows, Comedy Show & Poker Tournament are 21+! EVERYONE must have a valid Driver’s License or Passport, NO EXCEPTIONS! (Yes, this means you too, old punks!)
I Want To Go To Everything! What’s The Best Deal!?!
We recommend the 3 Day Festival Pass which gets you into all 3 days of the festival. Typically we do sell out so it’s best to get your tix while they are available! We also offer deals on hotels!
If you buy a ticket from any other outlet than See Tickets, it could be a fake. We scan tickets so don’t take the risk of getting scammed!
What are these legendary “Club Shows” I keep hearing about?
- Tickets on sale February 23, 2019
- The Club Shows feature utterly insane lineups, in the most intimate of settings over 4 nights!
- These late night shows take place AFTER the festival is over and all the venues are walking distance so you won’t miss a thing!
- There will be 60+ bands playing at club shows that won’t be playing the festival!
- Club Shows are 21+
- Club Shows tend to sell out VERY quickly!
- Your Festival ticket will tell you if you have access to the exclusive presale.
- **A different credit card must be used per presale code.
- More info and details on the presale can be found on our Club Show Info page!
What Are These VIP PASSES All About, What Do I Get and Where Do I Get It? Click Here to Find Out! (VIP Passes SOLD OUT faster than ever for PRB2019!)
Where Do I Pick Up My VIP Items or Bowling Team Posters?
We will have a merch booth set up inside the Golden Nugget Hotel and Casino, Grand Ballroom Foyer on FRIDAY, MAY 24, 4-9pm!
Where Should I stay & Do You Offer Any Special Room Rates?
We had PRB Special Rated Hotel rooms at the official hotel of PRB, The Golden Nugget Casino and at the NEW home of the PRB Pool Parties – The Downtown Grand, but they are ALL SOLD OUT! Our best suggestion is try to find a place in the Downtown area as that is where all our events take place.
We recommend you purchase your tickets and rooms as soon as you can. You do NOT need to purchase a room to purchase tickets. Purchasing a room does NOT include tickets for any event. All tickets are a separate purchase. Room info is available on the PRB website, but you will save substantially over the hotels regular prices when you purchase the 3 or 4 night special deal.
HOTEL Related FAQ’s & Details : Click Here For Answers & Info!
BOWLING Info : Click Here to Registrater!
Is There Really a Bowling Tournament?
Yes, hence the name Punk Rock Bowling! PRB is an AMATUER Bowling Tournament for FUN! We do not allow pro, semi-pro, amateur tournament or hi roller league bowlers to bowl as it would be unfair to the 98% of bowlers in our tournament who cannot compete with these “elite” bowlers. If you attempt to enter a team member who is overqualified you will be subject to immediate disqualification and a lifetime ban. If in doubt whether your team member is overqualified to bowl or if you have other bowling questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Returning teams get priority so sign up and pay for your team as soon as you can. If you didn’t bowl last year, you’re considered a “new” team and must sign up and go through our screening process.
Is There A Deadline To Make Changes To My Bowling Team?
Yes. Wednesday, May 15, 2019 is the last day for any team changes. NO EXCEPTIONS. Any other changes will have to be made at the lanes the day of the tournament, as we will have already turned in our list to the bowling centers to input in the scoring system. You must notify the PRB scoring desk AND the Bowling Center desk of any changes at least 30 minutes before you bowl. Please be aware that if you are making last minute additions to your team, we will not be able to carry over any handicap from the previous year for that bowler, if they are a returning bowler. They will be treated as a new bowler. Changes made at the lanes are discouraged. Any last minute changes made at the lanes without notifying the PRB scoring desk are GROUNDS FOR IMMEDIATE DISQUALIFICATION AND BOWLING FEE’S WILL NOT BE REFUNDED.
My Team Bowled Two Years Ago, But Not Last Year, Are We A “Returning Team” Or Do I Have to Register My Team Again?
NO, your team is not considered a “returning team”. We ONLY give priority to teams who bowled in last year’s (2018) tournament. If you are a new team, simply email: email@example.com and we’ll be in contact about getting you a lane.
When you purchase a bowling team and/or room through the PRB website you agree that you will pay a $20 cancellation fee for each team and/or room you cancel.
- May 1, 2019, is the Last day for team/room refund (less $20 per room/team cancellation fee).
- After May 1, 2019, you will be charged a 30% cancellation fee.
- May 15, 2019 is the FINAL DAY for refunds for room/team reservations (less 30% cancellation fee).
- We realize hotels offer varying cancellation policies, but please note that by purchasing your room through our block, you are subject to these terms in order to receive the discounted rate that we are offering. We absolutely cannot provide refunds, either in full or partial, after this date.
Get the full details on our Bowling Page! /
Our shows are booked months ahead of time. We have a long list of bands that would love to play, but you are welcome to fill out this BAND SUBMISSION FORM with your information (please do not hit us up on social media) and we’ll add you to the list of bands to check out. IF we have a spot for your band, we’ll email you. Follow up emails by bands will definitely NOT help your chances, so please DON’T bother!
Click Here For Details or if you have any other questions regarding Tickets, please contact See Tickets:
Or call: 323-908-0607, 8am – 7pm PT, Mon – Sat
We hope you found the answers you are looking for here. If not, piss off! (Just Kidding!) Shoot us an email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to answer your questions!